Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Grobanites & Storytelling




This past week my sisters, Stephanie and Kasey, and my brother-in-law, Morgan and I went to The Josh Groban Concert at the Arena. It was SO GOOD. He is an amazing performer. When Brendan heard about the concert, he said he would help us get tickets on one condition . . .that he didn't have to attend the concert. We loved the concert!! Morgan was joking that he was out with his three wives. I posted a picture of Josh. . .as soon as he walked out there were like a million women screaming like they were 14 years old!!


On Friday, my parents came down to attend the Annual Timp Storytelling Festival. Now, we go to this every year, but this year was unique, because my adorable nephew, Liam, won a contest and was chosen as one of the Youth Tellers at this year's festival.

He did such a great job. He had all the audience laughing and getting into his story. His eyes just lit up when he walked onto that stage and as the audience got into it more, so did he. He delivered quite the performance and we were all really proud of him. I posted a picture of him in the middle of his storytelling.

No comments: