Sunday, September 9, 2007

Nikki's Weekend



This weekend Brendan and I spent apart. Brendan left on Thursday to head to LA to watch the highly anticipated UCLA vs. BYU Game at the Rose Garden.


Friday morning, I met some of my dearest and closest friends for breakfast at Mimi's!! It is the first time all of us have been together in 3 years. I am on the left, and then Lindsey who moved to Phoenix 3 years ago and just recently moved back to Salt Lake, which I am thrilled with. Then next is Lisa, she moved to Vegas a couple of years ago and met a wonderful guy, Ryan, and got married in April. Then Allision . . she is 8 months pregnant with her 2nd boy. We are really excited for her to have her baby in a month or so!!


Next on the weekend agenda was a BBQ at Morgan & Stephanie's on Saturday night. The whole family was there, included Jayna!! Here is a picture of everyone deep engrossed in the BYU Game. We had a ton of fun. We always like being around Family!!
It was a great weekend but I was so excited for Brendan to come home on Sunday Night!!

3 comments:

Kacey said...

Hi Nikki...I was being an oh-so-nosey blogger and came across your link on Melissa's blog who was on my sister-in-law Jessica's blog who she got from Jeanette, etc etc. Jeanette told me all about your wedding and everything. I was so excited for you! Just wanted to drop a line and say HI. Looks like things are going well and you are having a blast being married! And of course you are as beautiful as always!! Drop a hello to Steph and Morgan for me. Haven't seen those two SINCE they got married...fun to see pics of them on here :-) Ciao!

Wendy said...

I'm sad we didn't get together when I was in town, the time flew with everything we needed to get done. But I am glad that you blog so that we can still be in touch!! You are great!

Brendan & Nikki Burke said...

Kacey . . Hey it is so good to hear from you!! I hope you are doing well!! We should get together sometime to catch up! Again, it was so fun to hear from you!!