Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fun Week in Utah




This week, my dear friend, Krescent, came to visit us!! She is from Washington D.C. Krescent and I met each other in Grad School the first year and ended up being roommates our second year. She recently had her 3rd child, a little girl named Devyn. Devyn has got to be one of the most happy kids I have ever met. She is so darling and so fun to be around.

Of course Kres and I had to do all our old familiar traditions. We headed down to BYU for the day. It was so fun to be on Campus again! It has really changed. And then we had to eat at her favorite places, Cafe Rio and Pizza Factory. It was so fun to spend time with her and get to meet Devyn. Even though she lives on the other sides of the United States, she is one of my dearest and closest friends!!


Also on Saturday night Brendan and I went to a get-together at our friend, Kathleen's House. Kathleen and Pam are some of my all time favorite people. They are so dang funny and so much fun to be around. All the old gang from Zions were there. Rob and Allison and their new little son Tate were there. Nick and Wendy and of course, Pam, Kathleen and Kyle. We talked the night away and ate Kathleen's delicious mexican dinner!

The first picture is of Rob, Allison and their son Tate. And this is of Kathleen and Pam!!

No comments: