Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Day has finally come . . .

This weekend we had the awesome opportunity of attending a Wedding of some very dear friends of ours. .. .in fact, we were the ones that set them up!!

Kevin has been one of Brendan's friends forever, and I have worked with Suzie for quite a few years and she has become a great friend of mine as well. We set them up a year ago, and now they are hitched!!

We got to attend their wedding and their dinner reception. Suzie looked absolutely beautiful and Kevin was as happy as can be!! Both Kevin's Mom and Dad kept coming over to Brendan and I and thanking us again and again. And really we didn't do much, we were both just so thrilled that it all worked out!!

Here are a couple of pictures from the reception. The first one is of Allison, Suzie and me. Allison is also one of my dear friends!! We have known each other for 7 years, and I just adore her!!



And then one of Brendan and me at the dinner!!



So for the last part of this blog, Brendan wanted me to post a picture of our front door. As many of you probably know, Utah and Idaho got hit with a major snow storm early Sunday Morning. All Church meetings in our area were cancelled and we have yet to see a Snow Plow!! So we are vegging all day at home!! This has been an incredible winter for Utah. Just this week we have had 3 major storms and I guess there are more on the way!! Hopefully all of you are staying nice safe and warm in your homes!!

1 comment:

Burke family said...

Wow, it looks like you guys have been totally frosted over - but I guess that's what happens when you live in Narnia, right? :)