Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bachelor Party at Casa Burke



This weekend, Brendan decided to have a Bachelor's Party for his close friend Kevin, who is getting married in a couple of weeks. The four boys pictured, have been friends for almost 2 decades. Steve, Jason, Kevin and Brendan.


The party started on Friday night when they decided to go out to dinner. Then they ended back up at our house playing "Halo" until all hours of the morning. They all stayed the night, because really at that hour we didn't want them driving home.


The next day they went to a movie and played some more video games.


As tradition, Kevin received the, "Sugar Pudding, Sweeter than a Chocolate Spoon" doll. Each time one of these guys got married they received this item. So yes, Brendan and I have been the keepers of this for almost two years and I am thrilled to be passing it on!

4 comments:

nalani said...

Uhm, hello---you can't just post a picture of a sugar puddin doll without telling the backgroud story of it----assuming there is a story?

Wendy said...

You are a great sport nikki!!

Suzie said...

As Kevin's fiance, I'm sure you can imagine the joy on my face when I was presented with Sugar Puddin'. I have found the perfect place for her. . .in a deep dark corner under the stairs. I have a new-found inspiration to find Steve a wife!

Cheryl said...

I would like to purchase this doll.
Please contact me if you are willing to sell her.

Thanks
Cheryl