Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our Weekends

This weekend Brendan and 3 of his closest friends headed up to Park City to go skiing. They started the weekend on Friday Night and went up to stay the night at the Zermatt in Midway to make it a Boys Weekend. Our friend Jayna had a hand in the interior design at the resort (Jayna--Brendan said it looked awesome!! Kudos to you!!) Then on Saturday they went skiing up at the Canyons and had a blast.


Here is a picture of them: Brendan, Steve, Jason and Kevin.


To give you a little update on my life, I have taken a new job opportunity. I have been at Zions for 6 1/2 years and was ready to move on. I loved my time at Zions and all the wonderful friends that I have made over the years, but felt like this opportunity was something that I just could not pass up. I have accepted a job with Coventry Health Care as a National Accounts Relationship Manager. I will be responsible for corporate clients and their health care needs. I start tomorrow and couldn't be more excited!!


This weekend I went to a Bridal Shower of a dear friend of mine from work, Heather. She and her wonderful Fiancée are jetting of to Hawaii for a wedding on the beach!! Allison, another close friend of mine from work, had the shower at her house and did an awesome job. The food was amazing. Allison never does anything half way!!


I have posted a picture of some of my closest friends from Zions. In order of appearance: Lorilee, Sheh, Me, Heather, Allison and Sandy. They are all so wonderful!! I am really going to miss interacting each day with them, but they are all close friends that I hope to stay in contact with.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats on the change of scene. I hope everything works out for you!!!

jayna said...

gooooo zermatt! lol. glad he had a good time. can't wait to hear more about your new gig.