Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


Happy Easter Everyone!!

My Easter started on Saturday, a few of the girls in my family went and got pedicures. My Mom and Dad drove down from Idaho for the day, and so my Mom joined us in the feet extravaganza. Kasey and her daughter Anja were there as well. Now, Anja is 3 and LOVES getting pedicures. How funny is that. So when we were letting our toes dry, I took a picture of our feet together and then Anja looks at it and says, "You forgot to take a picture of my nails." Because yes, they did paint her nails and put flowers on each one. She is at such a fun age!!




Easter Sunday we had dinner w/ Mina and the Lords. Mina is the name we call Brendan's Grandma and the Lords are his Aunt, Uncle and Cousins. Heidi, Brendan's Aunt, is such a wonderful host and always goes out of her way to do EVERYTHING. She decorates the tables, cooks very delicious meals, entertains, etc. She is so fun to be around and is such an amazing person. I have posted a picture of Heidi and Mina. Also the other picture is of a centerpiece from one of the tables. There was a total of 3 tables, as Brendan's other cousins joined us as well.




I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!! Oh, and Happy Spring!!

2 comments:

Burke family said...

Oh so fun! Isn't Mina just the cutest! And Heidi - she is SO awesome! Glad you had a good Easter and a fun time with all of the family.

Ryan said...

Hey Nikki - I tried to email you but apparently you no longer work for Zions Bank. Check out the huntercousins blog