Sunday, November 4, 2007

HALLOWEEN



We just love Halloween.


I love this time of year with the changing of the seasons. It is such a fun time to be in Utah. The mountains are just beautiful with all the leaves changing and the first sign of snow.


I have posted some pictures of us from last Halloween. If you can't figure it out, Brendan was Batman and I was CatWoman. We had a couple of parties to go to and Brendan actually won a prize for Best Costume at one party. Brendan likes to change it to the "Most Awesome Award."


This year we decided to have a nice Halloween at home and wait for the trick-or-treaters, which I just love to see. We had a ton of kids this year, probably due to the nice Fall Weather we have been having lately. All the kids costumes were so cute and so fun to see. One little girl dressed up as the cutest duck I have ever seen, almost brought tears to my eyes. And I kept giving her more candy every time she would say "Trick-or-Treat!" Finally her dad had to say, "I think she has enough."


I hope everyone's Halloween was as fun as ours!! Happy November by the way!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Those costumes were seriously cool. Even Kevin said that Brendans was really good. I wish we were going to see you over Thanksgiving!! Good to see your blog though (I'll take what I can get..living so far away!!)