Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Witches Night and the Famous Draft Weekend

This weekend were two great things. Brendan held his annual Fantasy NBA Draft. This is where Brendan, his brothers, and friends get together and pick their teams for the upcoming NBA Fantasy Season. This consists of a bunch of guys coming over to our house and spending hours on picking their players. I always try to find some where else to be during this draft. And thankfully the last 2 years, Witches Night at Gardner's Village has been during the same weekend. The only thing I know about Fantasy, is basically I know when Brendan is not doing good, because he yells at his computer. This is a picture of just a few of the guys after the main draft was over. Here they are analying the results of the draft!
Witches Night out with April:

Witches Night Out is always so fun. Yes on Saturday Salt Lake got it's first real snow fall and tons of rain. I had started getting ready, when my dear friend, April, called. I answered the phone, "Yes I know it is snowing, but we are still going, I already look like a witch." So she agreed we would still go. Here is a couple of pictures of us looking like witches. April is so dang cute, she is pregnant and due in January and just looks darling!!


Jayna and her friend Danielle met up with us at Garnder's Village. It was actually really fun this year, because due to the weather being so bad, it wasn't that crowded. So we really enjoyed ourselves. The night ended with getting dinner at Chili's and talking about everything for hours!


3 comments:

Burke family said...

What a great witch costume! I've heard about that Witches Night, but I've never been. What do you do there? I'm sure it's fun just to dress up and be there with your girlfriends. :)

nalani said...

Cute Witches you and April are! I should have come with you! Is Brendan wearing his special BYU "lucky" shirt in that picture....I thought that shirt was only allowed on game day?!

Cindy Boyer said...

I LOVE IT! You look so cute!