Monday, October 1, 2007

Trip to Idaho and to see Dr. Bob!!



This weekend we headed to Idaho to see family and for our 6 month check up with my Dad, Dr. Bob, the Dentist. My two older sisters went as well and their families, so needless to say we dominated my Dad's office on Saturday.


There is an ongoing joke with the In-Law Boys in my family, concerning how much work they have needed on their teeth when my Dad started being their Dentist. Brendan right now holds the record as we have made numerous trips to The Idaho Falls Dental Group. I think my appointment lasted around 30 minutes, and about 3 hours later, Brendan was finally done.


We had a great time in Idaho. We saw the first snow fall of the season, watched some football, played some games, and just relaxed and enjoyed being around Family.

Here is a picture from the car on our drive home, it is on the top of Malad Pass. I just love the drive from Salt Lake to my parents house. I think it is so pretty and so relaxing.

We rushed home on Sunday, so I could unpack and re-pack. I flew to Houston today, I will be here for the week for work. It is such nice weather here, it is 85 and low humidity.

2 comments:

nalani said...

Got to love Dr.Bob! The picture of the Malad pass makes me want to take a drive on up to Idaho! Have fun in Texas!

Wendy said...

Isn't it great to have a Dentist in the family!!!