Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tulip Festival 2008



Last weekend, while Brendan was helping some close friends of ours move, I decided go to the Tulip Festival with my sister Stephanie and her family. The Tulip Festival is at Thanksgiving Point and this year, they planted over 250,000 tulip bulbs. The Gardens at Thanksgiving Point looked amazing.




For those outside of Utah, we haven't been having the warmest of Springs. The day we chose to venture to the Festival, it was very sunny but also very windy which made it somewhat of a cold day. But still we had a blast walking around and looking at all the scenery. And also, of course shopping. There were some booths set up for the Festival activities, so of course we had to make a stop at them!!


Here is a picture of Steph and me:

PS: GO JAZZ!!!

3 comments:

Amy Miller said...

You look so pretty. (nothing new there) I love your hair. How's life for the ol' married couple? Let me know when you want to come down. I have a room ready anytime. Except not in the next few weeks, cuz I'll be out of the country. I leave for Thailand in a week. So fun, huh? I can't wait. How are you liking your new job? Was it a good move from Zions Bank?

Arbonics said...

Nikki! Hey chica, hows the new job? It's nice to see you smiling ;) We need to get together for lunch again soon!

Roselyn said...

Nik- I dropped my phone in lemonade. It's gone and so are all of my numbers. I emailed you but apparently you don't work at zions anymore?!? We need to catch up. Call me! Love you!