Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SOMETIMES I LOVE MY JOB

We’re currently running a contest where fans are encouraged to create a theme song for the Utah Jazz. At the end of the contest, we’ll pick a winner and play their song in-arena, on radio, etc.

Here's the video spot for it (notice Boozer’s enthusiasm, or lack thereof):




Here’s kind of stuff we’re receiving:



Until this one came in :):



I can't decide if this is the best or worst song I’ve ever heard. It makes me laugh every time I listen to it. Like it or not, you have to admit that it’s catchy. I’ve got it memorized, just ask anyone who sits within 20 feet of me.

3 comments:

jayna said...

that is the worst song i've ever heard. i laughed my guts out listening to it.

Sunne and Jared said...

I VOTE NUMBER 2!!! "Weeeeeeeee are the Utah Jazz" I love it. I was seriously rolling on the floor dying of laughter. This makes me miss working with screwface :)

{Katie} said...

I had Brett listen to this song and he sang it all night! What a great song from a great fan!